ForexToStocks is committed to delivering content that adheres to the highest editorial standards in terms of accuracy, sourcing and objective analysis.
Every article is written by topic experts with relevant academic credentials in the field of business, accounting and finance – including actual trading experience or someone who is a practitioner in the financial market.
Before going live, each article is thoroughly reviewed and fact checked by a qualified member of the editorial team.
Furthermore, we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding any level of plagiarism or malicious intent from our writers and contributors.
ForexToStocks articles adhere to the followings standards:
- All referenced links must be from reputable websites and sources.
- All quotes, studies, data and significant claims must be referenced to its original sources.
- All commentary must maintain a high level of objectivity and provide balanced views.
- Content should avoid making claims or recommendations that would put readers financial well-being at risk.
- Any potential conflict of interest must be clearly indicated and disclosed to readers.
We are aware that our editorial process is not perfect, and we are constantly improving our editorial quality through readers feedback and internal review.